What are Mobile Friendly Websites? Its Design Process to Suit SEO
The evolution of the technology has given rise to several modifications in the life style of the human being which has made the drastic unexpected change in the the past decades. The mobile was once served only for the purpose of communication, however currently this has become the helpful source for all the happenings in the world. To be more precise, the mobile has become the third hand for the humans, as they are getting enhanced with many features without the exit point.
Thus, present web designs are made in more responsive that they are be adapted to all the types of gadgets, especially for mobile phones. Search engine optimization is the process of digital marketing which uplifts the website for the specific keyword in the top of the search engine. Since they are several terms and conditions assigned by the search engines for the successful SEO process, there is common point, mobile friendly websites are the more likely factor for the SEO and there are many tools to access the mobile friendly capacity of the site.
The websites which are pliable and accessible with the mobiles which enables all the facilities similar to desktop accessing without any interruptions is said to be Mobile-friendly websites.
Mobile Friendly Approaches For The Websites:
This is the primary thing to contemplate before the start of mobile based web designs. There are three common approaches used for the mobile friendly devices and all the websites revolves around these types of approaches. They are:
- Adaptive servings: this is the dynamic kind of approach which uses single URL. This URL remains similar for all the devices but ingrain with the different HTML and CSS file based on the devices. They show the accurate mobile based view without the interruption. They are more expensive and the separate design structure is maintained for varying devices.
- Responsive Design: This approach which also uses the single URL for the website designs for all the devices. The HTML remains unaltered but the variation will be made only in the CSS style sheet to adopt the design according to the device. This kind of sites takes little time to fit them into the particular device. Coding complexity is reduced here.
- Parallel Mobile: two different URLs are used for the desktop view and the mobile view. For this approach to be successful, proper bi-directional annotations should be enforced. The mobile sub-domains can also be used for the creation of separate URLs. This kind of two URL type of approach doesn’t cause content duplications.
After the approach is decided the mobile friendly website is framed adjusting the fonts, arrangements, clarity of the images, etc… the content fonts should be readable without zooming and the scroll should be provided with more flexibility. The images should also be adjusted with the plug-in to replace the larger image with the smaller one.
Mobile Friendly Website Design For SEO Process:
This is the trendy criteria which is the catalyzing factor for the search engine rankings for all the websites. The below points showcases the quality of efficient mobile-friendly websites for SEO process:
- Speed of the website: most mobile users expect the more speed from the websites when accessing via the phones. The slow website will cause discomfort to the visitors and they are also not preferred by the any of the search engines. The page speed of the website also plays a major role in SEO process, thus the it should be monitored and maintained properly
- Wrong redirection of the pages is common when folks opt for the third approach of web designing. There is a chance that the mobile URL is redirected to the page of the desktop view or the redirection takes the user to completely irrelevant page of the website.
- There are different resolutions used in different mobile phones, thus it is necessary to set the Meta view point. This tells the browser to adjust the site resolution based on the device.
- It is sufficient if the site is provided with the required content with the easily navigable page. Dumping all the contents together in the mobile view doesn’t show the result similar to desktop versions, so this should be avoided.
- Touch based design should be maintained in the phone. The clickable places and the buttons in the site should be designed with required size. This avoids unwanted clicks and enables easy uninterruptable scroll.
- The pop-ups are the irritating factor for the users even accessing through the desktop but there are beneficial to some aspect whereas in the mobile phones, folks finds difficulty to get rid of that pop-up messages and cause discomfort while accessing. So this should be avoided.
Despite serving as the key for top ranking in the search engines, the mobile friendly websites serves many purposes which benefit the users and the company to the most. Implementation of the mobile accessible site will bring more ROI to the company, as most people got adapted to the mobile for the instant result.